To have a working and reliable home heating system you must provide a yearly furnace maintenance or furnace check up to ensure your heating system will not break or fail during cold winter time.
Any Season Heating and Cooling provide a reliable furnace maintenance and furnace tune up service for residential and commercial rooftop units, when our furnace Tech inspect your heating system; he will inspect complete heating circulation and parts to ensure that every part will stand the cold season.
Furnace Tune Up Checklist:
When Any Season Heating Company provide Furnace Check we will go through all your heating system parts from AC, air handler or furnace to the smallest parts, furnace tune up includes:
- Visually Furnace Inspection
- Check Heat Exchanger (if Possible)
- Clean Burners
- Adjust Burners for Efficiency
- Check Furnace Gas Pressure
- Check all Safety Devices & Switches
- Clean Pilot / Ignition Assembly
- Check Blower Motor & Lubricate it
- Check Blower Wheel
- Check Inducer Motor
- Inspect Draft Diverter & Vent Connector
- Check Air Filter & Size Model
- Check Humidifier Operations & Pads
- Check Condensate Drain
- Inspect Furnace Wiring & Electrical Connectors
- Inspect Thermostat Operation
- Inspect Circuit Barkers Rating
- Inspect & Clean Flame Sensor / Thermocouple
- Inspect Ductwork
- Inspect Combustion Air Opening for Blocks or Restrictions
- Combustion Analysis
- Run System for at Least Ten Minutes & then Check Temperature Rise against the Nameplate Rating
- With System Running Check for Gas Leak
- With System Running Check for Carbon Monoxide at the Closest Register to Unit
- Full Furnace Inspection report and many more!
Why Need a Furnace Maintenance?
Air Handler or Furnace have many moving parts and the heating system works under high temperatures and it has to be a very safe system, no one would like to have their gas furnace leaking gas or have a cracked heat exchanger that leak carbon monoxide to their home, its is dangerous and not safe for human and animal.
Furnace & Heating system will work mostly 24 hours for a few months non stop, the commercial or home furnace have many sensors, electric and moving parts that may break if not cleaned and maintained well and you should provide furnace tune up at least every 2 years.
As a simple example you did not change the furnace air filter and it became very dirty, it will block air circulation and air flow that will cause the furnace blower motor to work under overload and it will short blower motor life and uninspected fails.
Commercial Rooftop Tune-up
Everything mentioned above can happen to both residential or commercial rooftop units, but usually rooftop furnace units located on top of buildings where there is no easy or limited access, so it’s harder to replace rooftop air filter and maintain it regularly.
And most rooftop units contain heat & air conditioning in one system “Rooftop Package” and many systems have few ac compressors, relays and it is a much complicated system so you do not want any Heating Tech to mass with it.
Feel free to contact Any Season Heating & Cooling for all Commercial Rooftop Tune-up needs, we are expert, affordable and fast when you need us, as we are licensed and Insured HVAC Company.